Often times we focus on what others are doing wrong rather than focusing on completing our own self-evaluation. Matthew 7:3 tell us to refocus in this scripture "Why do you see the speck that is in your brother’s eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye?" Our prayer for you is to not be distracted by the words or actions of others, as we are all a work in progress. When you allow God to adjust your focus and thinking, you will find that you have a greater grace for those around you.
This Short-Sleeve Unisex T-Shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28||30|